[IC] The Warlock

Welcome Forums Academy of Eblana forum [IC] The Warlock

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Feargal 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Contessa
    Participant

Maybe he fears you.

william
    Participant

the threats were based on me ignoring what I found. maybe another would simply not have found it, if I told no one and walked away it would remain hidden. I dont think i’m special in this case. just the mook who found it.

Jack
    Participant

What is this about a Dire Legion?

william
    Participant

The dire legion are troops loyal to the shadow. It appears the shadow is either the warlock or a servant of it.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  william.

Oisin Creaner
    Keymaster

I recently set out to investigate the stories that were being told about the academy, the propaganda that was being spread against us, and found that they were being attributed to “terribly mysterious” individuals whose features were “shrouded in shadows.” As I worked to undermine and correct these stories, it became apparent that I was attracting some untoward attention.

Eventually, I was presented with a letter that read “Your Lying Words, Shall Come to Pass, But My Harshest Decree Be Like Broken Glass. My Regards To Your Masters. I Hope They Remember Me From DolMorgan.” This letter then dissipated and the words seemed to leap off the paper, and Rent through my body, leaving great bleeding wounds which would not close. I managed to stagger to an itinerant preacher who saved me from death, but since then my glamour has been… depressing at best. I can’t defend against someone who can rend me by post…

I’d initially thought this was the work of the Storyteller, but on reflection it seems more likely to be the work of the Shadow/Warlock/Dragon: Whatever they are, they terrify me.

Feargal
    Participant

It strikes me that they recognize you as a threat, Ray. You are one of our most accomplished graduates and it is clear you disrupted their plans by meddling in their efforts to undermine your stories. We cannot diverge off that path, to keep the truth out there for better or worse.

If you are, however, to continue breaking their propoganda press we need to ensure you are given back up.

As the Gatekeeper indicated this all comes back to stories maling the world …go round? The Shadow may wish to topple that or seize control of it?

V

Feargal
    Participant

What if the Warlock is not a Sidhe?
    V

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.