Armor of the Imperial Regent

Welcome Forums Academy of Eblana forum Armor of the Imperial Regent

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  william 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Feargal
    Participant

These items need to be returned to Dol Morgan, I would nominate Hrofnir to do so.
    A discussion will need to be had about the dangers of the medallion and how best to handle it’s return.
    Your Thoughts, Academy?

– Valiant

Contessa
    Participant

Valiant,

Why are we giving it back?

Are we…

Are we doing a Diplomacy?

Contessa

Feargal
    Participant

Because its not ours to keep. It has a heritage, cruel as it was, to the people of Dol Morgan.
    So yes we are
    V

sares
    Participant

I wish to thank Master Suidan and our Karashiman graduates, most especially Quartermaster Motsu, for this act of compassion.

As some of you might know, I have been assisting the refugees from Dol Morgan who have moved to Eblana, living in a newly-built village outside the main settlement, called Morgan’s Shadow. Before I left for Karashima they asked me to plead their case for the return of these items. I ask you all, my fellow graduates, that before we return the items to Dol Morgan we present them to these refugees who live with us. If I can do this for them, I guarantee Eblana will win their loyalty. This is unique opportunity to add Compassion to their heritage, as others did for Sarduul.

Larten, you asked recently about our influence with Imperial sources of information. Assist me with this and I believe you will be VERY pleased with the outcome.

Should anyone doubt my loyalties, I remind you that I stayed with the Academy at and after Dol Morgan despite my personal distaste as some of our actions.

Callon

Siskey
    Participant

Fellow graduates,

I would be most grateful to be part of the contingent that returns the three artefacts of the Eternal Regent.

Motsu

william
    Participant

I dont believe we know the location of the Axe (correct me if I’m wrong) the others are accounted for but I’d agree with valient. The Amulet could be quite a dangerous item. It will of course be returned if they want it so but I’d hope we can convince them not to take it and leave it in my care. If they must have it then I’d hope at least we can convince them to not use it.

Olin

sares
    Participant

Motsu, your behaviour has been exemplary in this matter, and you are our Quartermaster. As one who also wishes to see these artefacts returned to the dwarves I can think of no-one more deserving than you to take part.

I encourage our fellow graduates to return the three items to our Quartermaster promptly, in line with the Grand Master’s commands.

Callon

william
    Participant

Motsu,

I will contact you privately regarding the amulet and the reservations we have regarding it. IF you are to return these items I want you to make the case for them not to take this one back.

Olin

Feargal
    Participant

Olin

My thoughts are that the armor and axe should be entrusted (with the amulet) to Mimir and Hrofnir to return them. If there is a wyrgild then I will pay what I can of it personally but reparations must be made.

Until this is all resolved (and for some time after) I believe a cautious distance from Morgan’s Shadow is wise for those of us who do not approve of the Imperial systems lest we be perceived as slighting them. Nor should we go asking them for any aid. I will pass the armor back now that I know to whom it belongs.

-Valiant

william
    Participant

I will pass the amulet to Mimir and express on him my concerns then.

The axe however is still unaccounted for ?

william
    Participant

the blade has been located, I’ll get it to Mimir too.
    Olin

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  william.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.