Bellurgan Park is situated almost exactly half way between Dublin and Belfast, between Dundalk and Carlingford.
It is approximately 3 miles off exit 18 on the M1.
- Turn off the motorway at exit 18 (signposted North Dundalk, Carlingford, Greenore)
- Take the 3rd exit off the roundabout and drive across the bridge, over the motorway
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit for “Carlingford, Greenore”, on to the R173
- Travelling on the R173, you will pass the Ballymascanlon Hotel
- Approx 1km ahead on the left hand side of the road, you will see a large white entrance and driveway for Bellurgan Park